PRO ORGANIZER STUDIO

QUIZ: What kind of pro organizer are you really?

Sep 15

What’s your professional organizer “personality”??

Take this fun quiz and get some key insights into your branding strategy!

comments +

1. Tess Fontaine

December 5th, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Nailed it! At least that is my aspiration — The Organized Designer. Love, love this shtuff. – Tess of Organize My Shtuff, Alabama

2. Sergio Nuno

December 19th, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Described me perfectly. However, this website is designed & targeted at women only, assuming that only women are organized. I am a straight male & I am simply a perfectionist. No one sex is enough to categorize people. Everyone is different.

3. Emily Sorensen

March 25th, 2017 at 12:59 pm

The creator is targeting the audience she most has a passion to work with. Not saying men aren’t organized or can’t be organizers.
    I’ll soon be developing my own Professional Organizing business and I will make my target audience women (disorganized or overwhelmed women…) not because I have anything against men or because I believe men don’t need help too. No, it’s because I would prefer to be working with women.
    I think more men should be using their organizing skills to help men and people in general to get organized. 😀

4. Emily Sorensen

March 25th, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Funny, I thought this quiz was going to be completely generic (like that all possible results would apply to me). Then I read the other results … nope. I’m definitely Superwoman!

5. Kathlene Warren

August 17th, 2017 at 3:31 pm

You got me to a tee, I am the power project manager. I feel like this with my entire life. I just tackle one item at a time from my list and get a "thrill" out of checking it off the list!

6. Jen Kilbourne

August 19th, 2017 at 10:16 pm

You can single-task?! Good girl!!

7. July Benoit

September 20th, 2017 at 4:43 pm

I fit more to the organized designer. Love interior design and organizing. I am very intentive, luxurious and organizing. I priortize from the maximum to a minimum.

8. Sanja Tomic

December 7th, 2017 at 11:36 am

love it💜

9. Kristen Mann

December 22nd, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Soooo me!!
    Power Project Manager!! I am definitely detailed and methodical

10. Lynn Phillipi

January 9th, 2018 at 5:56 am

I couldn’t have said it better. Thanks!